Arisia is January 15 - 18, 2016 at the Westin Boston Waterfront
Online Registration for Arisia 2016 is currently closed. THERE WILL STILL BE MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT THE CONVENTION. We are switching to a new registration system, and need to spend a few weeks making sure everything is working.
Registration and badge pickup opens at the hotel on Friday, January 15th at 2pm.
If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration will be on the Concourse (1W) near the bottom of the escalators.
Lost badges $5 (once only, after that full price)
- How to attend Arisia free! If you work enough hours at the convention, you will earn a free membership to next year's convention. Truck loading on Wednesday, setup on Thursday evening, tear-down on Sunday evening & Monday, and truck unloading on Monday & Tuesday count as double, so you can earn a membership without missing any of the con. For more information, contact us. You may not transfer an earned membership.
- We do not issue refunds, but you can transfer your paid membership to another person, or you can roll over your membership to the following year, if the Con Chair okays the rollover. Please note that once a membership has been rolled over, it cannot then be transferred to someone else.
- Need to transfer your membership? Can't make it to Arisia, but don't want your membership to go to waste? You can sell or transfer your paid membership to someone else, as long as you are transferring it to someone else eligible for the same registration type (i.e., adult to adult, student to student, etc.), and the membership was purchased in the same year as the transfer (i.e., is not a rollover membership). The seller (that's you) just needs to send email to email@example.com saying who you're transferring it to - give all the information you would for a normal registration (name, mailing address, email address, badge name) and we'll do the transfer.
- All convention members are required to wear their membership badges while in convention areas. Exceptions may be made for special cases, e.g. masquerade participants while on-stage.
- Everyone attending Arisia is expected to observe Arisia's Code of Conduct.
Arisia 2016 memberships available starting Sunday at noon.
|$55.00||10/1 through 12/31|
The above rates are for Adult memberships and Fast Track memberships (for children between 6 and 12 years).
Special Weekend Passes
|$30.00||Student Membership (age 13-25 with a valid student ID)|
|$65.00||Turtle Track (age 2-6 with childcare)|
|Free||Kid-in-Tow (must be with a paid attendee at all times)|
One-Day Membership Rates - ONLY at the door
Fast Track and Turtle Track
Turtle Track (formerly Childcare or Babysitting) is for children between 2 and 6 years. You must preregister for Turtle Track by December 15th. There are a limited number of spaces available in Turtle Track.
Fast Track is a separate track of program items geared specifically for children aged 6 to 12 years.
More information about Fast Track and Turtle Track is available at Kids and Teens at Arisia.