Party Host Instructions
Thank you for considering hosting a party at Arisia! In order to get a party room or suite, we ask that you follow these instructions:
- Review Party Host Rules and decide if you are having an open or closed party.
- Get an Arisia membership.
- Make a hotel reservation in the Westin hotel or get on the waiting list. There are no convention party rooms in the Renaissance hotel.
- Fill out the Party Host and Suite Request Form.
- If you would like to request a suite, you must submit the form by October 16. Suite allocation generally takes place by the second week of November.
- If you would like to move your already-reserved (or wait-listed) room to the Open Party Block, please fill out the Party Host and Suite Request form by Dec 5.
- If you're waitlisted for a room at the Westin, please state that you're on the waitlist as of x/y/z date on the reservation confirmation line of the party host form.
If you have any questions or need any help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org